Creativism is: the conscious application of creative principles to every object in life Or a person who applies creative principles to the art of living e.g. home, relationships, money, work.
Source: What is Creativism?
- Creativity is an inspiration
- It is perceptive and childlike
- Creativity accepts ambiguity
- It is constructive and reformative
How to apply creativity to your daily tasks?
- Let’s begin by assuming that you fold a simple piece of paper. And with creativity, you have origami.
- By selecting a piece of wood or a shard of glass. Simple? You add Resin. And you have Resin Art.
- You select a simple wall and paint it. But, with creativity, you have graffiti art.
To be honest, creativity is something that is free from adulteration. Plus, it is pure and appealing. The creative mind can not stay calm and discern a broken object, it perceives a new project.
What is “Creativity” on a Budget?
Furthermore, Creativity is mostly on a budget. It is necessary for the creative mind to stretch. For instance, to explain, a creative mind will work and create a solution from a used item. Creating an artifact out of nothing is my definition of creativity. It may be a broken piece of furniture or something that is unique in shape, texture, or color. It can be an item that has an attachment, mental association, or a sense of affiliation. Moreover, You will not let it pass. So, you create a new belonging. An article that is futuristic or fits your modern decorations.
To conclude, The Applications of Creativism enhances your ability to reduce negative emotions, stress, and anxiety. On the anterior, it may improve your mental productivity. Not only can being creative help you live longer, but it can boost your quality of health and life too.